Saturday, November 4, 2017

New Challenge at Bugaboo -November Anything Goes!




Thanks so much to those who played along with our October Photo Challenge!
Today’s challenge is an Anything Goes Challenge!   
You know what that means?   ANYTHING GOES so if you made it we want to see it!
We look forward to seeing what you come up with!  Be sure and check out the store  here for some great images! Below the team has provided wonderful samples with many of the wonderful images that Jodie has in the store! 
Please post your project to  Catch the Bug, by  11/11/17 at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs – )  10 free images   (using a Bugaboo image only),  seven  (7), or four (4) using any image!   

New projects only no backlinking please! Limit 3 per person please!!

Before I share with you the team's amazing projects let me introduce you to our latest guest designer Gina who was a winner in our recent Christmas in July event!  We are excited to work with Gina!


 

Hello all! My name is Gina, I live in Belgium with my darling husband and a cute little dog, a West Highland White Terrier.
 Gina
I was always already ‘creative’, drawing, colouring, crocheting…. About four years ago (early 2014) I was looking for a different way to showcase my pictures because photography is probably the oldest hobby I have and keep on practicing. Mostly I take pictures from the holidays, beautiful nature scenes, and off course, my eye-catching dog.
So whilst my search to do something creative with my pictures, I came to learn about blogger and card making. I bought my first dies and started to make cards. I started my own blog in November 2014, and have been blogging since.  Hundreds of cards passed the review meantime and hundreds of pictures are still waiting for a destination! LOL!
I am so excited that I won a GD with this Bugaboo team for the next couple of months and I hope you will like my cards !


Now some inspiration from the rest of our  DT and Guest DT Members! 
  I love the great variety  of images that the team has decided to use for this challenge!
Please stop by and leave them some love!

Lisa Lynn featuring retired udderly amazing




Lola featuring Cute Snowman 





Pippa featuring   Friend Blocks Duo


Margreet featuring Wishing you well.

 



Linda featuring BUGCATTOPXMAS




 Tammy Featuring    Sunbonnet Thanksgiving 

(November's freebie, do you get our newsletter? You can subscribe here  or grab your copy here!)


If you don't have any Bugaboo images, be sure to check out this week’s Freebie Friday that is posted in the store!


2 comments:

Gail said...

congratulations to Gina for her GD spot - thanks DT for lovely work and thank you for a new challenge - have a blessed week!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT